Aug 18, 2017
Guest: Scott Johnson
With eSports gaining more and more traction as the days go by, I wanted to bring someone on the show who had experience in this field.
Topics covered in this episode:
- Twitch: Streaming video games and how it is growing.
- eSports: Is video gaming a sport?
- Scholarships: Scholarships being offered for gamers (University of Utah)
- Olympics: Olympics are introducing eSports into the mix
- Impact on the Youth: How will the evolution of "gaming" impact the youth coming up.
- Stress Relief & Mental Health: How eSports can help you relieve stress.
- Benefits: Can gaming help with your overall coordination?